For shedding light on the under-illuminated problem of female hair loss, Virtue Labs has been named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022. This is an extract about the achievement written by Connie Lin:
Female hair loss doesn’t get a lot of attention, and that’s a shame. It’s an issue that, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, half of all women will experience in their lifetimes—40% of them by the age of 40. Yet most products on the market still treat hair loss as a primarily male affliction. Haircare brand Virtue Labs launched its new Virtue Flourish line in April 2021, created specifically to address female hair thinning and hair loss. The line offers two regimens, including one with minoxidil, the only FDA-approved ingredient for hair growth in women, and another that’s 100% drug-free with a botanically based “density booster” for those who want to keep it natural. But perhaps even more importantly, Virtue Labs—which has a celebrity fan base including Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon—is shining a light on the issue. The product was already making up 10% of Virtue’s total business within just months of its launch. Repurchase rate for a three-month regimen is more than 40%.
Have you ever heard the saying, “If it doesn’t nourish your soul, let it go?” This saying is also relevant for your hair. You can improve your hair’s health by getting rid of old, non-performing hair care products and starting to use Virtue’s products.
Five Facts About Virtue Labs That You Should Know
- The primary ingredient (60ku) from Virtue Labs was used to heal wounds incurred on the Battlefield. We’re talking about bone, nerve, and tissue regeneration.
- 60ku is derived from ethically sourced human hair. So hair recognizes the protein as its own, allowing it to bind where it’s needed the most and restore hair to its healthiest state.
- Virtue’s hair care products have shown excellent results: reduction of split ends by 95 percent and color vibrancy by 138 percent. That is a difference you can see and feel.
- The fragrances of each product are distinct, yet they all serve a purpose. Each scent is meant to not only uplift and enliven your mood, but also to improve the effectiveness of their hair care products. Essential oils and fruit extracts are included in each fragrance combination to nourish and moisturize hair without overpowering your senses.
- Virtue Labs offers a complete range of products that address common hair concerns. Virtue Labs places great importance on integrity and responsibility, each product comes with a cruelty-free guarantee and contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors and dyes.
A Vision of Modern Luxury
Experience The Difference
Our Latest Blog Posts
Have you been acquainted with the latest hair trend known as cowboy copper? It has been creating quite a stir in the realm of hairstyling, and rightfully so. This trend embodies the art of infusing warmth, depth, and dimension into your hair, using exquisite copper...
If you're growing out your hair or just looking for a change, this might be the haircut for you. With face-framing layers and a whole lot of volume, the butterfly haircut is flirty, fun, and easy to style. Plus, it looks good on just about everyone. Keep reading to...
As autumn arrives and the weather cools down, it's common to face hair challenges. However, fear not! Skilled stylists are always available to rekindle your love for your hair. Each person's hair is unique, so it's crucial to find a qualified hairstylist who possesses...